Realme has rolled out the new OTA Changelog update for the users of realme narzo N53, realme 10 Pro+ 5G and realme 9i 5G for the month of May. The update offers several new features, optimized network compatibility, and will provide system stability.
The update reaffirms realme’s commitment to providing regular and timely updates to its devices. Continuing the trend, realme narzo N53, realme 10 Pro+ 5G and realme 9i launched in May 2023, December 2022 and August 2022 respectively are now fetching the May OTA Changelog update.
The OTA update is being rolled out in phases, with users receiving a push message to download it. The upgrade will be rolled out to a select group of users today, with a wider distribution following in a few days. Alternatively, it can also be checked by going to Settings > About Phone > System update.
Change Log Details
realme narzo N53
UI Version: RMX3761_13.A.17
● Updates Android security patch: May 2023.
● Improves system performance and stability.
realme 10 Pro + 5G
UI Version: RMX3686_11.A.29
● Updates Android security patch: April, 2023
● Fixes the problem that a small number of SIM card networks cannot be opened probabilistically
● Improves system performance.
● Fixes some known issues to improve system stability.
realme 9i 5G
UI Version: RMX3612_11.C.08
● Integrates the April and May 2023 Android security patches.
● Optimizes system performance and improves system stability.