NODWIN Gaming Acquires Full Ownership of Freaks 4U Gaming in INR 271 Cr Share Swap Deal

NODWIN Gaming Acquires Full Ownership of Freaks 4U Gaming in INR 271 Cr Share Swap Deal

NODWIN Gaming Private Limited announced that its Singapore based subsidiary, NODWIN Gaming International Pte. Ltd, (NODWIN Pte) has signed definitive agreements to increase its existing 13.51% stake in Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH, a Berlin-based Global full-service gaming and esports agency to 100% in tranches through a share swap valued at upto INR 271 crore (Euro 30.3 million)

NODWIN Pte will initially increase its existing stake in Freaks 4U Gaming to 57% and the remaining 43% held by the founders Michael Haenisch, Matthias Remmert and Jens Enders will be swapped at a later time at its option. Existing investors of Freaks 4U Gaming (Co-Investor FRE and Game.Fin S.R.L) will become shareholders of NODWIN Pte

Freaks 4U Gaming offers a multitude of agency services and best-in-case solutions to brands and publishers and generated INR 223 crores (Eur 26.9 mn unaudited) in 2023.This acquisition will significantly enhance NODWIN Gaming's capabilities, bringing in the expertise, experience and network of the Freaks 4U Gaming team and is expected to contribute materially to NODWINs revenues going forward.

Since the acquisition of a minority stake in Freaks 4U Gaming in January 2024, NODWIN has been working with the Freaks 4U Gaming management on integration of the two businesses and evaluating the synergies they present. The two teams have already worked on jointly delivering high-profile projects such as the PUBG Mobile Global Open and Esports World Cup (EWC) and have jointly explored new business vertical opportunities. Based on the outcomes of this exercise and early traction on potential synergies, NODWIN Gaming and Freaks 4U Gaming have decided to proceed with this transaction.

This move is set to bolster NODWIN Gaming’s access to developed markets, in addition to execution and planning capabilities in PC gaming and publishing support services. The integration of Freaks 4U Gaming’s capabilities, along with its presence in key developed markets, will serve as substantial revenue drivers. This strategic alignment will complement NODWIN Gaming's strong execution capabilities in emerging markets, enabling the establishment of a global delivery model – a pioneering achievement in the esports sector.

Co-Founder of NODWIN Gaming, Akshat Rathee, stated, "This acquisition is a pivotal step in our global growth strategy. By integrating Freaks 4U Gaming’s expertise and resources, we are poised to deliver unparalleled services and expand our global footprint in the gaming and esports industries. In Michael, we have a person who is highly regarded across the world for his wealth of experience and expertise in the sectors. We also welcome all existing shareholders of Freaks 4U Gaming as NODWIN Gaming’s shareholders."

CEO of Freaks 4U Gaming, Michael Haenisch, expressed enthusiasm about the acquisition, stating, "We are thrilled to be joining forces with NODWIN Gaming to create a robust network and synergies unprecedented in our industry. Akshat is an incredible visionary and leader, our partnership has been quite the ride so far and we know the best has yet to come. With our shared vision and ambition, we look forward to driving our global expansion while spearheading innovation and growth for gaming and esports.”   

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 WhatsApp Channel now! 👈📲

𝑭𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑴𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂 𝑷𝒂𝒈𝒆𝐬 👉 FacebookLinkedInTwitterInstagram

Related Stories

No stories found.