The cricket season is always an exciting time for sports fans, and what better way to enjoy it than with your favorite snacks? Amazon Fresh's Super Value Days from 1st to 7th May make it easy to stock up on all your favorite treats. Binge on your favorite savory snacks like chips and popcorn, or sweet treats like chocolates and cookies and stay refreshed with a wide range of fresh juices, ice creams, and yogurt among other essentials while watching your team score.
With super saver offers during the super value days, stock- up on household products and season's fresh fruits and vegetables, including mouth-watering melons and juicy mangoes. Avail up to 45% off on popular brands including B Natural, Kwality Walls, Fortune, and Daawat, among others at home with convenient delivery options.
Customers can avail an instant discount of 10% on ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards from 1st – 4th May 2023 with a minimum transaction of INR 2,500, and discounts up to INR 300. They can also browse through and pick up the grocery essentials from the specially curated Amazon Summer store and Cricket Mania store to pamper themselves and never miss a moment of action this season.
Here are some of the offers by participating sellers:
Get super saver offers on season’s fresh fruits:
· Fresh Water Melon - Kiran, 1 Pc: Low in calories and rich in antioxidants, watermelons are perfect summer delights. With 90% water content, melons have excellent hydrating properties. Buy this on Amazon.in for INR 25.
· Fresh Mango Alphonso Ratnagiri 2 pcs - Premium: Alphonso mangoes are highly aromatic and considered to be among the most superior varieties of fruit in terms of sweetness, richness, and flavors. The pulp can be used in the making of ice cream, smoothies, jams, juices and jellies. Available on Amazon.in for INR 149.
Stay chill with value deals on ice cream treats
· Kwality Wall's Shameless Vanilla Tub, 700 ml: With a scoop of Kwality Walls vanilla tub, you find a rich, creamy vanilla that’s more vanilla-tasting than any vanilla you have ever tasted in all of vanillas entirety. Dig into this one with an absolute guilt-free indulgence that will keep you craving for more. Available on Amazon.in for INR 120.
· Kwality Wall's Choco Brownie Fudge, 700 ml: Enjoy this delightful tub as is or get creative and add some milk to the Kwality Wall’s choco brownie fudge to blend it into a delicious milkshake. Buy this on Amazon.in for INR 239
Stock up on all your munching needs for the cricket season:
· ITC Master Chef Desi Style Chicken Patty: Give your burgers a spicy Indian twist with ITC Master Chef Desi Style Chicken Patty. Crafted to cater to all taste buds, you can enjoy this delicious non-veg snack with minimum cooking effort. Buy this on Amazon.in for INR 133.
· Cadbury Chocobakes Choc layered Cakes: Indulge in this delightfully light sponge cake enrobed in a chocolatey coating outside and layered with chocolatey cream inside. It is a perfect treat to relish happy moments with your loved ones. Buy this on Amazon.in for INR 47.
Lighten up your summer wardrobe without fear of stains:
· Surf Excel Detergent Bar, 200 grams (Pack of 4): India's most premium detergent bar and your personal ‘stain easer’, it combines the cleaning benefits like that of vinegar, blue, bleach, and lemon and removes tough with ease. Surf Excel detergent bar is gentle on both your clothes and your hands. Buy this on Amazon.in for INR 122.
Ariel Matic Front Load Detergent Washing Powder (4KG+ 2KG Free): Let Ariel take care of all the stains! Ariel Matic Front Load detergent has oxi-stain fighters for an impeccable clean wash. Specially designed for front load fully automatic washing machines, Ariel Matic provides long lasting fragrance and deep-down cleaning to deliver a brilliant, clean and laundry experience. Buy this on Amazon.in for INR 1,379.
Top up your cooking essentials:
· Fortune Chakki Fresh Atta, 5kg: Handpicked from the finest wheat fields across India, every golden amber grain of wheat used for Fortune Chakki fresh Atta goes through a traditional chakki process that retains all the goodness and natural taste. It also provides the nutritional benefits of dietary fiber so that your rotis stay soft and fluffy for long. Buy this on Amazon Fresh for INR 191.
· Daawat Super, Perfectly Aged, Long Grain with Rich Aroma Basmati Rice, 1 Kg with 25% extra: Buy Daawat Rozana super which is the finest basmati rice. It is specially processed for daily cooking across a multitude of regular dishes and is a perfect fit for everyday consumption. Available on Amazon Fresh for INR 156.
· Tata Tea Gold, 1Kg: Enjoy the superior balance of rich taste and irresistible aroma with Tata Tea Gold. Made by blending 15% gently rolled aromatic long leaves with 85% Assam CTC tea leaves that makes perfect cup of chai to delight you & your loved ones at any time of the day. Available on Amazon.in for INR 513